————————— Professional Summary —————————
- Worked on a Mobile App project for an Employee at the Vincent and the Grenadines Community College for their app ‘FindSVG’ in 2017.
- 3 Mobile Apps built. 1 fully developed. 2 still under development.
- Many MySQL Databases created and managed. One developed for the company FindSVG.
- Volunteering at Ministry of Tourism to develop a Mobile Application so that tourist can gain more knowledge on different attractions offered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines as well as a navigation tool.
- Was a member of the Performing Arts Society(PAS) backstage team which is responsible for show management and flow of show transitioning between scenes at SVGCC in 2016-2017
- Was recruited to be apart on Heartis backstage team in December 2017
- Volunteered in World Bank OSM Training Program from March 12th – 16th 2018
- Mentored students of various schools around my country for Ministry of Tourism about the importance on Tourism in my Country and also the careers available in Tourism.
——————————— Achievements ————————————
- 2nd Place NTRC I^2 competition for the mobile app development category in 2017.
- 3rd Place NTRC I^2 competition for the idea category in 2017.
- Completed the Coast Guard training Summer School in 2015
- 1st Place in inter-primary school’s Health quiz competition in 2010.
—————————————— Skills ————————————
- C Program Specialist
- Mediocre knowledge of C
- Intermediate knowledge of Java
- Professional Android Developer
- Basic Word Press
- Develop and Manage MySQL Databases
- 2years experience with MS Access Databases
- Basic knowledge of React-Native (Still learning)
- Professional with Photoshop (CS6)
- Great problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of PHP
————————————— Education ———————————
St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College– Villa, St. Vincent
Secondary School Diploma:
St. Vincent Grammar School– Kingstown, St. Vincent
Primary School Diploma:
Belmont Government School– Belmont, St.Vincent
————————————— Hobbies ————————————
- Developing Software
- Playing the Steel pan
- Calisthenics Training
- Listening to music
- Watching Sports
- Playing Basketball
- Reading books